I found a ranger station in central WA, I think to far north for oranges. But how cool would a ranger station be? All those buildings to tune into work shops and class rooms. Maybe a wilderness inn, conferences and wellness retreats would be cool to cater to as well. Convert others into living space... so many possibilities...
https://rc.gsa.gov/ResourceCenter/PRHomePage/loadProperty.do?propId=13266
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think a ranger station would be great. I'm open to any ideas. I'm starting to reconsider what i had said about the elevation thing too. I mean we want to be east of the cascades, then maybe being at a low elevation is a little unreasonable. So any suggestions are worthy of a visit. We've got Chrissy and Jen up in seattle and Amber is now mobile out of southern WA, and I'm always down for a road trip, so lets just start vistiting these places that have any chance at being our dream farm. Buildings already there are going to be useful too.
sorry for the late reply. That is radical.
I am down for any number of scenarios so keep those great ideas banging. ill be contributing quite a bit more around here as I get settled. Keep eyes peeled for Mid Feb.
Post a Comment