I've been mulling this one over. What do you think family friendly life style is? Havening a child of my own really changed how I view things in life.
Amber you work with kids every day, yes? Have you found it changed your views too?
What do the rest of us think about it?
My current angle of thinking is what I want my soon to be 6yo to see. What behaviors do I hope are modeled (respect, kindness, responsibility...), and how active she is in our community. But also what I'd like to shelter her from as well. Like she's not often around drinking, and hasn't seen anyone get drunk. Almost all smoking is done after she goes to bed.
I'm still working on this, but it's a big one and thought you'd all like to chew the cud on it too.
Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment