Thursday, December 4, 2008

Email: Dave intro's Amber


"Ok so these are the Emails I got. I think Amber is already in touch with John and Amy both, but if not then here's John's email too. Then this is the official introduction between Amber and Chrissy. Amber, Chrissy, Chrissy, Amber. Woo. That was tough.

I don't have Jen's Email, Chrissy stop being so selfish with Jen and share her with the rest of us, give us her Email address.

Also Amber has been working on a blog for us to all start communicating better.
I am officially proposing that Amber be a part of our crazy little farm.
I don't know what the procedure is for someone to be approved, so If anyone has any ideas that would be great.
In the meantime, please ask her any questions you have and vice versa, Amber please feel free to drill any of us about anything.
So officially communication has been opened.

I personally think that excepting newby into our strange little group of people should be a unanimous decision. Hopefully all of us will feel the same way.

Ms. Amber, what is the status of the blog?

Everyone have a beautiful day."

No comments: