skip to main | skip to sidebar

La Familia Un Poco Loco

Let this be a place for discussion, plotting, planning and just general schmoozin so that a farm may be born.

Monday, December 22, 2008

http://www.realtor.com/search/listingdetail.aspx?sby=1&source=a15697&fhcnt=8&loc=FORT+KLAMATH%2c+OR+&usrloc=klamath%2c+or&ml=5&typ=30&ofbm=10&sid=c7dc878a68e248d8bcc921289b016add&lsn=70

I see a lot of property for sale in our price range south east of crater lake. Does anyone know anything about the area? Jen and I were thinking of taking a trip to go look at some of these Jan 1-3. Any input? Dave or Amber care to join us?
Posted by Palin47 at 10:01 PM

2 comments:

soulseed said...

I should be free to join weather permitting.

December 24, 2008 at 8:03 AM
Zoe'sMom said...

Looks beautiful! The Elevation is 4340 feet how will that effect us?

January 1, 2009 at 8:35 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Us

  • La Familia
  • Palin47
  • Starrgazer
  • Water
  • Zoe'sMom
  • alchemist11
  • soulseed
  • Intentional Communities . Org
  • Intentional Communities Database
  • Survival Acres
  • Mother Earth News

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (17)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (9)
    • ▼  December (9)
      • Hello & Topics
      • http://www.realtor.com/search/listingdetail.aspx?s...
      • http://ranchandcountry.com/Beatty_9.85_Remote_Acre...
      • Hey Amber, it's Chrissy. I'm not sure how to post ...
      • Survival Seed Bank $97
      • Amber
      • Jennifer
      • Email: Dave intro's Amber
      • Let the plannin begin!