
Greetings Fellow Pioneers,
Per Dave's request, I set up this little diddy for the farm peeps to communicate easier and organize thoughts, plans, ideas, etc. As time goes on I'll add features to make online meetings, link and photo sharing even easier. Since it's a group blog likely to have a lot of information, it might be a good idea to stick to the topic at hand, cause if we all start adding forwards and internet jokes, it will just be that much more info to wade through. In order to make it easier to look back through old posts please use a clear and concise title for each addition. For instance, if you going to add some links, make the subject line "links- property companies or links-sustainable design ideas". Or" if its a how to video "Video- How to build a canoe" This will make organization and ease of use much easier. As we add information, I will add categories which will make it even easier to find what we are looking for. If there are features you would like to see added here, please make suggestions and I'll see what we can do!
Namaste and thanks to each of you.
2 comments:
Have you given thought to using something like Drupal to do this community site (instead of the corporate guys' software at google/blogger)?
If so..I'd love to help get that going...
Post a Comment